The beauty of personal writing is that it can function to enhance our experience of living. To be able to write, we have to pay attention. The more this is cultivated, the more our ability to be present grows. Over time, if we keep writing authentically from our life experience, we see patterns emerge. These are the important threads that give meaning and purpose to our lives.
My Most Popular Posts
- Confessions of a 4-Decade Yoga Hoarder I hoard yoga sequences. When I write out a plan for tea...
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...
- Ardha Chandrasana A friend and colleague of mine said that the standing p...
- Nourishing Yoga: Retreat to Go Forward I've started to realise how important it is, vital even...
- Old Yogini Considers Fountain of Youth Every now then I think, yikes!, I’m going to be 74 in a...
- Accidental Good Health: Be Grateful When You Have It July 16, 2019
- Swami Satyadharma Saraswati RIP June 24, 2019
- Climate Yogini in Australia’s Coal Country May 23, 2019
- Two Much-Loved Lights Extinguished–R.I.P. May 14, 2019
- Take Care: Bolstering Your Immune System May 1, 2019