It’s easy to jump on the bandwagon that holds all of our society’s negative ideas about the ageing process. It’s true that there’s loss of muscle strength, loss of balance and all those sense losses, too: hearing, vision, even taste and smell. But it’s not helpful to start looking for evidence of deterioration. And worse, to start lumping the losses together to create a depressed state of mind or resignation.
My Most Popular Posts
- Confessions of a 4-Decade Yoga Hoarder I hoard yoga sequences. When I write out a plan for tea...
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...
- Ardha Chandrasana A friend and colleague of mine said that the standing p...
- Finally, I Love Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand) I don't know exactly when the tide turned in favour of...
- Old Yogini Considers Fountain of Youth Every now then I think, yikes!, I’m going to be 74 in a...