I was privileged to meet Swami Satyadharma Saraswati while attending the Divine Feminine Conference. She spoke cogently and passionately on some aspects of yoga that might ordinarily be deemed esoteric. In her manner of explaining, abstract concepts became alive for me and accessible.
My Most Popular Posts
- R.I.P. Donald Moyer, Yoga Teacher, 1946-2019 Donald was so beloved by his students, yogis who had fo...
- Practice Loving Kindness in These Uncertain Times
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...
- The Art of Ageing: Is There Really an Art to It? Recently I've been thinking about healthy ageing yet ag...
- The Power of Rituals in COVID-19 Time
- R.I.P. Donald Moyer, Yoga Teacher, 1946-2019 June 19, 2020
- Practice Loving Kindness in These Uncertain Times May 25, 2020
- The Beauty of Women: Twenty Years Sharing and Caring May 4, 2020
- The Power of Rituals in COVID-19 Time April 16, 2020
- A Yoga Studio Has its Own Magic April 10, 2020