I was privileged to meet Swami Satyadharma Saraswati while attending the Divine Feminine Conference. She spoke cogently and passionately on some aspects of yoga that might ordinarily be deemed esoteric. In her manner of explaining, abstract concepts became alive for me and accessible.
My Most Popular Posts
- Our Intentional Community: Good for All
- Confessions of a 4-Decade Yoga Hoarder I hoard yoga sequences. When I write out a plan for tea...
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...
- Ardha Chandrasana A friend and colleague of mine said that the standing p...
- Finally, I Love Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand) I don't know exactly when the tide turned in favour of...
- Our Intentional Community: Good for All September 22, 2019
- Climate Yoga is Real and Launched! September 19, 2019
- The Climate Yogini Needs Perspective August 28, 2019
- Yoga for Perimenopause, Menopause and Beyond August 16, 2019
- Yoga Practices Can Help With Grief, Dying and Death August 1, 2019