I was privileged to meet Swami Satyadharma Saraswati while attending the Divine Feminine Conference. She spoke cogently and passionately on some aspects of yoga that might ordinarily be deemed esoteric. In her manner of explaining, abstract concepts became alive for me and accessible.
My Most Popular Posts
- Australian Bushfires and the Climate Crisis It's not often that I am at a loss for words. But over...
- Confessions of a 4-Decade Yoga Hoarder I hoard yoga sequences. When I write out a plan for tea...
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...
- Ardha Chandrasana A friend and colleague of mine said that the standing p...
- Finally, I Love Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand) I don't know exactly when the tide turned in favour of...