I was privileged to meet Swami Satyadharma Saraswati while attending the Divine Feminine Conference. She spoke cogently and passionately on some aspects of yoga that might ordinarily be deemed esoteric. In her manner of explaining, abstract concepts became alive for me and accessible.
My Most Popular Posts
- ‘Teach Yourself Yoga’ is Back in Print! I feel quite affectionate about this book. I believe it...
- Your Immune System: Take Very Good Care Yoga Sequence for Boosting the Immune System Yoga pr...
- Self Yoga Retreat: My First Week This was the first week of Corona Time when I was not t...
- The Art of Ageing: Is There Really an Art to It? Recently I've been thinking about healthy ageing yet ag...
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...