On New Year’s Eve, yogis can show appreciation for Ganesha, as he is the god of all beginnings and endings. As well, he could be the perfect host for any of our end-of-year parties.
I’m finding my feet here with this brand-new blog, and I’m more than a little worried that my bare feet are going to leave big muddy tracks all over a clean white page. But, hey, isn’t that the definition of An Author. Which I am, BTW. […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Self Yoga Retreat: My First Week This was the first week of Corona Time when I was not t...
- Your Immune System: Take Very Good Care Yoga Sequence for Boosting the Immune System Yoga pr...
- ‘Teach Yourself Yoga’ is Back in Print! I feel quite affectionate about this book. I believe it...
- The Art of Ageing: Is There Really an Art to It? Recently I've been thinking about healthy ageing yet ag...
- Margaret Atwood: How Hot Do You Want It to Get? Here in Australia, impossible to ignore, there has been...