On New Year’s Eve, yogis can show appreciation for Ganesha, as he is the god of all beginnings and endings. As well, he could be the perfect host for any of our end-of-year parties.
I’m finding my feet here with this brand-new blog, and I’m more than a little worried that my bare feet are going to leave big muddy tracks all over a clean white page. But, hey, isn’t that the definition of An Author. Which I am, BTW. […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Confessions of a 4-Decade Yoga Hoarder I hoard yoga sequences. When I write out a plan for tea...
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...
- Ardha Chandrasana A friend and colleague of mine said that the standing p...
- Nourishing Yoga: Retreat to Go Forward I've started to realise how important it is, vital even...
- Old Yogini Considers Fountain of Youth Every now then I think, yikes!, I’m going to be 74 in a...
- Accidental Good Health: Be Grateful When You Have It July 16, 2019
- Swami Satyadharma Saraswati RIP June 24, 2019
- Climate Yogini in Australia’s Coal Country May 23, 2019
- Two Much-Loved Lights Extinguished–R.I.P. May 14, 2019
- Take Care: Bolstering Your Immune System May 1, 2019