On New Year’s Eve, yogis can show appreciation for Ganesha, as he is the god of all beginnings and endings. As well, he could be the perfect host for any of our end-of-year parties.
I’m finding my feet here with this brand-new blog, and I’m more than a little worried that my bare feet are going to leave big muddy tracks all over a clean white page. But, hey, isn’t that the definition of An Author. Which I am, BTW. […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Our Intentional Community: Good for All
- Confessions of a 4-Decade Yoga Hoarder I hoard yoga sequences. When I write out a plan for tea...
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...
- Ardha Chandrasana A friend and colleague of mine said that the standing p...
- Finally, I Love Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand) I don't know exactly when the tide turned in favour of...
- Our Intentional Community: Good for All September 22, 2019
- Climate Yoga is Real and Launched! September 19, 2019
- The Climate Yogini Needs Perspective August 28, 2019
- Yoga for Perimenopause, Menopause and Beyond August 16, 2019
- Yoga Practices Can Help With Grief, Dying and Death August 1, 2019