On New Year’s Eve, yogis can show appreciation for Ganesha, as he is the god of all beginnings and endings. As well, he could be the perfect host for any of our end-of-year parties.
I’m finding my feet here with this brand-new blog, and I’m more than a little worried that my bare feet are going to leave big muddy tracks all over a clean white page. But, hey, isn’t that the definition of An Author. Which I am, BTW. […]
My Most Popular Posts
- R.I.P. Donald Moyer, Yoga Teacher, 1946-2019 Donald was so beloved by his students, yogis who had fo...
- Practice Loving Kindness in These Uncertain Times
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...
- The Art of Ageing: Is There Really an Art to It? Recently I've been thinking about healthy ageing yet ag...
- The Power of Rituals in COVID-19 Time
- R.I.P. Donald Moyer, Yoga Teacher, 1946-2019 June 19, 2020
- Practice Loving Kindness in These Uncertain Times May 25, 2020
- The Beauty of Women: Twenty Years Sharing and Caring May 4, 2020
- The Power of Rituals in COVID-19 Time April 16, 2020
- A Yoga Studio Has its Own Magic April 10, 2020