On New Year’s Eve, yogis can show appreciation for Ganesha, as he is the god of all beginnings and endings. As well, he could be the perfect host for any of our end-of-year parties.
I’m finding my feet here with this brand-new blog, and I’m more than a little worried that my bare feet are going to leave big muddy tracks all over a clean white page. But, hey, isn’t that the definition of An Author. Which I am, BTW. […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Nourishing Yoga: Retreat to Go Forward I've started to realise how important it is, vital even...
- Sunday in the Church of the Outback: Acceptance Don't assume that what happens was not meant to happen...
- Yoga on the Road: Heading to the Outback It's nearly autumn in Australia. Here on the East Coast...
- Confessions of a 4-Decade Yoga Hoarder I hoard yoga sequences. When I write out a plan for tea...
- Yoga: Yes or No After Cataract Surgery? The Eyes Have It! A couple of years ago my optometrist...