I (or more accurately Yoga Suits Her) have been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by yogaleigh from bluegrassnotes. Thank you Leigh. These awards are a kind of mutual admiration society amongst bloggers. Click on the image above and you can find out more about them.
These are the “rules”
- In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are 15 blogs that I like.
Five-Minute Yoga – myfiveminuteyoga.com
Yoga Dawg – yogadawg.blogspot.com.au
Yoga Dork – www.yogadork.com
Kelly Fisher – kellyfisheryoga.com
Marianne Elliott – maryanne-elliott.com
ShinyYoga – shinyyoga.blogspot.com
Adore Yoga – www.adore-yoga.com/blog.html
Body Mind Life Blog – www.bodymindlife.com/Blog
The Everything Yoga Blog – www.itsallaboutyoga.com
Cowgirl Yoga – bigskyyogaretreats.blogspot.com
Namaste Bitches – namaste-bitches.blogspot.com.au
Damn Good Yoga – www.damngoodyoga.com
Om Gal – www.omgal.com
Yogic Muse – brookshall.blogspot.com
Y is for yogini - www.yisforyogini.com
This is my random information
1. I do Yoga in the Shed in my pyjamas.
2. Australian is my second language. (American was my first, but now I can hardly speak it at all.)
3. My favourite music is country, especially the sad songs which sometime make me laugh.
4. I went to High School with Linda Ronstadt.
5. I love playing games and am fiercely competitive.
6. I love being intimate.
7. I set off the metal detectors at airport security every time.
This is all a bit of fun, and I’ve had fun putting this post together. Please check out a few of those blogs. They’re all great in one way or another.